Wednesday, 7 March 2012

NYX Lipsticks & new Jumbo Eye Pencils!

So the other day was cleaning day! Except for the boring details, something good happened!
Some lipsticks were found!
And why they have been forgotten and hidden away, well it's still a mystery for me! So double shame on me, now they have an own altar in my make up stash, never to be forgotten again!
The found lipsticks were non the less NYX ones! Yiha!
Anyhow, I decided to swatch them, together with the ones Phlox has, so this is from both our collections!
Swatchfest!
We'll start with the NYX Matte Lipsticks!

From left to right:
Shocking Pink
 Sweet Pink
Alabama
 Bloody Mary
Indie Flick
Hippie Chick 
And then we have the Black Label Lipsticks

From left to right:
Citrine
Indigo
Cinnamon
Wine
Japur

And, we would like to show you the Slim Lip Pencils we bought recently! They are super creamy, not that dry at all that some lip pencils can be.
So they're so easy to draw on the lip, and man, the payoff is really paying off!
Let's stare them down a while!

Left to right:
Coral
Orange
Pinky
Purple Rain
Aren't they amazing!?
And now we want to show the new super amazing super wanted new colours of the Jumbo Eye Pencils!
I've been drooling for them since I saw them at Turtle Beauty, and decided to get them!
So allow me to show you, but beware! They are super addictive!

Left to right:
Cobalt
Peacock
Sparkle Green
Cucumber
Sparkle Nude
Cashmere
Another picture from another angle so you can see the nice shimmer in them, except for Cucumber who is totally matte!

Gosh! I'm going to have strong lips for sometime now to make up to the fact that these got lost!
And there will be a lot Jumbo Eye Pencils on my eyes, because I so love these new colours! One can't simply get too many JEPS! Or does anyone disagree?

Do you like lipsticks from NYX? And how many JEPS do you own!?

Hope you liked it!
Azure


22 comments:

femputer said...

those lip pencils look so nice! i'll have to snag some.

Sunny said...

I love these colours, it's great rediscovering old things :) x

Desert Rose said...

Oh my goodness, this must be heaven!!! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with Jeps ;)

Robyn said...

Oh wow, those lip pencils!

Fab Fingertips. said...

Oh dear, you must have lots of makeup for it to go missing! I alwys lose lipbrushes, have lost 3 in the last 6 months, no idea where they are! Those lip pencils are beautiful. I think I need the Cucumber eye pencil too.

Leira Yann said...

Lovely. I love the colors and the thunder signs. ^^

Tamara S said...

in love ! to bad i cant buy that brand in my country :S
love all yours posts !!!
You can make some tutorials :)
<3:*

CottonCandyINK said...

these are amazing swatches, i want them all

www.cottoncandyinkbeauty.com

www.mommyalldolledup.com

Makeupobsessions said...

I love NYX lipsticks and lip pencils! I have all of the jep except these new colors. Must change that soon!

fashion BOOM said...

a lot of color ,love it

Morgaine said...

OMG I NEED CUCUMBER :-))))

Kassie said...

All of these colors look gorgeous! Now my wishlist is even longer xD I love how you did the lightning bolts for the pencil swatches :p

Antonia-Ivana said...

I wanna have those matte lipsticks. Thank you for the swatches!!

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

shalely said...

Heeellooo!
Thank you for your nice comments. The ring, that you like, is from Bijou Brigitte and I have to pay 5,- EURO for it. Do you know the shop?
I really like brushes with colourful Hairs. They look so interesting. :-)

And thank you for the Swatches. I like matte Lipsticks the most.

Iridescent Colors said...

Nice!! I haven't been to Ulta in a while so I haven't seen NYX since. But these colors look awesome- I would get Hippie Chick and Coral in a heart beat!!

olgiepolgie said...

I want them all! They're such great colours.

sugarbumpkin said...

Ahhh I'm so excited! I love the eye pencils and have been dying to try their lipsticks! I love everything here!

Geena said...

I own all of the JEP's except for the new ones lol I wish I could wear lipstick like you two do, except for when I do, my boyfriend has zero interest in kissing me! Lol only thing I can get away with is lip stains. But boy do those nyx lipsticks look pretty!

Makeup Zombie said...

OMGAH! Sparkle Green is awesome! I love your swatches!

Darkness said...

Cucumber is totally awesome!!**

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I've only got Milk and Black Bean. Those new JEP's look pretty tempting.....

Cydonian said...

I should have gotten Peacock while I could find it, boo! Shocking Pink looks like Mac Candy Yum Yum... hmmm... GREAT swatches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...